Expert Design Services, Customized Just for You
We offer interior design services to fit all needs and budgets to help you solve your most pressing design issues. Learn more about our services below, or if you already have something specific in mind, contact us and say hi. We’d love to chat with you!
At Teaselwood Design, our focus is on providing you with design solutions that fit your lifestyle and a beautiful home that's a true a reflection of your uniqueness. You may feel overwhelmed by your design project now, but our team is ready to help you breeze through the process, confident that we're guiding you in making decisions that make sense for your home and the way you want to live in it.
We are a full service firm working in residential and boutique hotel design in Skaneateles, NY and throughout upstate NY. That said, we're happy to work just about anywhere in the world if we're the right fit for the client!
Full Service Interior Design
Our most popular service by far, the Full Service approach lets us handle everything for your project, from design concept to dream come true reveal!
- You get an easy, seamless process in addition to beautiful results.
- Perfect for furnishing projects or new construction or renovation projects
- Allows us to craft and deliver end-to-end design solutions made specifically for you.
- Can be used for just one room, several rooms, or your entire home.
- If your project calls for cabinetry or built-ins, we partner with the expert carpentry team at Timber Mountain Woodcraft. By working directly with them, we're able to offer you custom cabinetry at affordable pricing. Click here to view a lookbook of their beautiful door styles and finish options.
Our two decades of interior design experience and our family roots in construction and master carpentry let us approach your new construction and renovation projects with a particularly expert point of view.
If you're in need of some guidance for your new construction, remodeling, or design project, but don't need us to handle everything for you as in our Full Service approach, our Design Consultation service is for you!
- Customized to fit your specific needs.
- Starts with an in-depth discussion about your project and how we can make your space work better for you.
- Leaves you feeling inspired, confident, and ready to take on your project.
- Includes a 1-hour on-site visit.
- Charity answers your questions and weighs in on selections and decisions.
- After your appointment, Charity will send you notes outlining everything discussed in your time together.
- Your consultation service can be configured to include a customized design plan for your project, complete with product recommendations, shopping lists, and a how-to book to help you handle implementation of your project.
- Allows you to implement your project as your time and budget allow.
- If you so choose, the Design Consultation can lead into a Full Service project, should you decide you'd like us to handle everything for you from there.
- Starting at $250.
- Whole House Paint Consultations are available for $450.
Contact Teaselwood Design
Everything starts with you reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact form to let us know you’re interested in working with us.
Next, we’ll send you a short questionnaire to help us learn more about your needs and goals for this project. Once you’ve filled it out and sent it back to us, we’ll set up a consultation with you via phone, studio visit or site visit. During our meeting, we’ll discuss the details of your project in more depth to see how we can help you bring your space to life, as well as which of our services will ideally meet your design requirements.
(At this stage, you may also want to start collecting visual inspiration for what you want the end result of your project to look like. We’ll need this from you once the design process begins, so now is a great time to start! Not sure how to do this? No problem. We’ll go over this during our consultation.)
If you're only doing a Design Consultation service with us, you'll handle your project from here. If we're handling your project for you in our Full Service Interior Design approach, here's what comes next:
Using the details you’ve provided us through the questionnaire and consultation, we’ll create a custom proposal and contract that include an overview of all the details we discussed and an estimate of our design fees for your project.
Design Process Begins
Now we’re getting to the really fun stuff! Once you approve the proposal and send us the signed documents and deposit, the design process can begin. You’ll share any design ideas and inspiration boards that you’ve collected; then we'll begin measuring and evaluating your space and weaving your design story together.
Our vision for your new and improved space starts to become a reality in this step as we unveil our design presentation to you. We usually do this in an in-person meeting where I share visuals of the plan and the types of items needed to make it a reality. Together, we’ll hammer out all the details and make any necessary revisions to make sure our plan perfectly suits your needs and tastes.
Execution of the Design
Once you’ve approved the overall design and the product details, we can begin executing the design plan. From project management and construction coordination (when applicable) to product ordering to installation and styling, this is where we take the dreams and ideas we’ve put down on paper and make them happen for you.
Final Installation and Walk-through
We know how much the details matter, so as your project wraps up, we’ll do a final walk-through of the project space(s) together to make sure the final results are to your satisfaction.
Enjoy your beautiful new space!
And that’s a wrap! The dust has settled (and been vacuumed away), and your new space is ready for you and your family to enjoy. Pour a glass of wine and invite some friends over – you’re going to want to show this off.
Ready to get started?
Is your home feeling dated and in need a complete overhaul? Do you have a specific room that isn’t working the way you want it to? Whatever your design dilemma, we’re here to help.
To get started, get in touch! Let's grab a cup of coffee and hop on the phone to talk about how we can work together to create a gorgeous interior design solution tailor-made for you and your family.