1. Build your base: First, choose a cute basket, box or to hold all your goodies. Strive for something adorable yet functional that your gal pal will want to display in her house or cart around on her shoulder while out and about.
2. Select something to sip: What will it be? Wine, coffee or tea? Think about your giftee’s preferred potable potion and find a nice one. We recommend supporting your local boutiques with this purchase. Besides boosting the local economy, you’ll get better one-on-one attention there as far as selecting the very best treats to suit your special someone. Places we personally recommend around CNY: Recess Coffee, Anyela's Vineyard, Buttonwood Grove Winery Glen Edith Coffee Roaster
3. Trim the table: Taking the goodies in your gift baskets a step further by providing something pretty and practical for your friend’s tablescape. Our table linens for example, add a touch of softness, everyday practicality and elegant simplicity all in one. What’s more, they’re heirloom material. Literally.
4. Add to the ambiance: Fill the air with the sweet smell of the holidays and add a cozy feel to your basket! Our candles do exactly that and without all the nasty additives and chemicals so often found in your average scented votive. Not to mention, ours are hand-poured and use locally sourced ingredients.
5. Pick a platter: We at Teaselwood are head-over-heals for cutting boards. That’s why our shop has so many fantastic ones to choose from – European style, farmhouse style, heart-shaped, the list continues. Picture: Charcuterie. Patisserie. Cheese. Fruits/olives/dips. Anything and everything looks exceptionally appetizing when it’s presented on a cutting board. Ours are especially unique as they’re hand carved and made just for you! (Or, in this case, your friend!)